List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    Re: [pfSense Support] 1U Case Reco
From:       Josh Stompro <stomproj () larl ! org>
Date:       2009-07-25 4:41:43

Curtis,
    Thanks for recommending this, that looks like a nice system to use
for pfSense.  How about having a doc.pfsense.org page with
recommendations like this.  Maybe it could be called unofficial
recommendations, or community recommendations.  I have been to all of
the sites on the main recommended vendors page in the past week, and
ended up buying a couple of Alix systems from Netgate.  (Which shipped
within 4 hours of me faxing in the PO BTW.)  I wouldn't want the
community recommendation page to take away from the prime placement that
the companies that have supported the project get, but it would be nice
to have a list of suggestions such as this one from Curtis.
Josh