List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    [pfSense Support] LAN to LAN ipsec -> Allow broadcast traffic?
From:       "Gabriel Green" <gabegreen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-27 10:32:56

Hi all:

PCAnywhere has a remote called "Network/Cable/DSL" which broadcasts the LAN
with TCP and UDP to discover listening hosts.  This works in PPTP, but not
IPSEC.  Could someone let me know what I need to do to allow a LAN to LAN
IPSEC VPN to allow broadcast traffic to the remote LAN?

I am running 1.2-RELEASE on a PC from the hard disk.

Thanks,
Gabe