List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    Re: [pfSense Support] file upload and attachment size limitation
From:       "Scott Ullrich" <sullrich () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-29 15:45:19

Stop posting new threads!  I already answered your last 2 threads
titled: "Unless I disable filter in Advanced setting, I can't send
attachments over 48Kb or upload files above 48Kb "

Opening new threads over and over is not going to help you solve this
issue.  It will do the opposite and upset the list participants with
duplicate messages for no reason.

Thanks.