List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    [pfSense Support]  Re: TFTP (SIP) through NAT
From:       RioGD <riogd () rio ! com>
Date:       2006-08-31 22:22:05

Scott Ullrich <sullrich@...> writes:
> I never got it working to begin with.  Sorry, but I won't be of much
> help on this as it never worked for me either.   It's something I need
> to finish up but 1.0 is taking priority right now.

Thank you. I am now reassured that it wasn't for lack of following commits that
I wasn't able to get it to work. I will patiently wait till after 1.0 and
hopefully in that time I can work towards removing the need for tftp (ie: all
newly acquired phones should support another method than tftp).
Thanks again for your time! pfSense is truly wonderful!

Cheers, RioGD