List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    [pfSense Support] syntax error loading rules RC2a updated
From:       "Nicolas A. Fabris" <nicolas.fabris () osprera ! org ! ar>
Date:       2006-08-28 17:47:11

Hi !

I updated from RC2 to RC2a and now have following errors with my IPSec
-definitions... When deleting all definitions or dieabling IPSec it works
well, but when creating a new IPSec association, it won't work...

Now i wanted to ask if anyone has the same errors:

There were error(s) loading the rules: /tmp/rules.debug:114: syntax
error/tmp/rules.debug:116: syntax error /tmp/rules.debug:117: syntax error
pfctl: Syntax error in config file: pf rules not loaded - The line in
question reads [526]: pass out quick on $wan proto udp from to 66.60.3.40
port = 500 keep state label "IPSEC: - outbound isakmp"...

somebody knows how to solve this problem?

Thks a lot!!!

Lic. Nicolás Fabris
Seguridad Informática
Gcia. De Procesos y Sistemas