List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    wrap images rocks the house!
From:       "Holger Bauer" <Holger.Bauer () citec-ag ! de>
Date:       2005-03-21 7:47:10

Hi,

I just installed the Wrap-Image the first time and everything looks fine by=
 now. Also did a firmwareupdate to the latest version. The only thing is, tha=
t the installed packages don't get entries in the menus. Remove of the packa=
ges works. I don't know if this is related to the wrapimage or a problem wit=
h the new version, I have no time to further investigate right now but let y=
ou know if I find out something about it.

Good Work!

Regards
Holger Bauer