List:       pfsense-support
Subject:    Re: [pfSense Support] anyone tried a Nokia IP110
From:       Chris Buechler <cbuechler () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-07 23:45:52

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:25:10 -0800, Michael Mee <mm2001@pobox.com> wrote:
> Has anyone tried installing pfsense on a Nokie IP110?

Actually I was going to load it up on mine over the weekend but I seem
to have misplaced the power supply somewhere in my pile o' computer
parts.  It should work, though you'll have to use the same trick you
do on m0n0wall with putting <spoofmac> in the config file.

I'll try to load mine up within the next week or so and will report
how it goes.

-Chris