List:       pfsense-discussion
Subject:    Re: [pfSense] Netgate Firmware
From:       "Richard A. Relph" <richard () relphs ! com>
Date:       2017-03-21 21:11:56

Thanks for the clarification.

The issue I was referring to is AVR-54 in that same spec update. "System May \
Experience Inability to Boot or May Cease Operation" I didn't see a way a BIOS update \
could resolve that issue! But I'm really glad to read that my box doesn't use the LPC \
bus at all. That does immunize it from AVR-54. ;-)

Richard