List:       pfsense-discussion
Subject:    [pfSense] pfBlocker + Transparent Squid/SquidGuard
From:       Ryan Clough <ryan.clough () dsic ! com>
Date:       2016-01-13 22:26:00

I am having an issue using pfBlocker with transparent Squid. If I allow
users on interface, pfBlocker rules are somehow bypassed and I am able to
access IPs from blocked countries. Has anyone else run into this? I would
be happy to provide any info that may help.

Here is some preliminary info:
*2.2.5-RELEASE * (amd64)
built on Wed Nov 04 15:49:37 CST 2015
FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p24

Packages:
AutoConfigBackup 1.34
Cron 0.3.4
mailreport 2.3_1
ntopng 0.8.2
OpenVPN Client Export Utility 1.3.0
pfBlockerNG 2.0.4
Sarg 0.6.10
squid 4.3.10
squidGuard 1.9.18
suricata 2.1.9.1

Thanks in advance,
Ryan Clough
Information Systems
Decision Sciences International Corporation
<http://www.decisionsciencescorp.com/>
<http://www.decisionsciencescorp.com/>

--
This email and its contents are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within this email