List:       pfsense-discussion
Subject:    Re: [pfSense] captive portal https any success?
From:       Alberto Moreno <portsbsd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-24 16:01:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I had finally made this works.

Squid help me, most sites that use https like paypal.com, they don't just
have 1 domain, once u get connected u see a lot of domains/ip that appear
related to the domain, I just start adding them to "Allowed IP" or "Allowed
hostname".

Some of them work with IP, others with hostnames, others need both.

But is working, thanks!!!

--
LIving the dream...