List:       pfsense-discussion
Subject:    [pfSense] CARP question
From:       Joe Landman <landman () scalableinformatics ! com>
Date:       2013-07-19 21:13:00

Hi folks:

   Working on a project where we need 2 sets of virtual IPs set up in
their own CARP configs.  We are using v2.1RC0.

   If one of the Virtual IP pairs goes down for whatever reason on one
node, and we have 2 sets of Virtual IPs set up managed by CARP, will
*both* sets be taken over by the second system?  Or will it only take
over the one failed Virtual IP set?

   Thanks in advance!

Joe

--