List:       perl6-internals
Subject:    Rakudo.org upgrade
From:       Andy Lester <andy () petdance ! com>
Date:       2009-02-26 16:01:51

I'm going to be switching Rakudo.org to Drupal tonight from Movable
Type.

All the existing blog entries will no longer be able to have comments
made on them, and will move to an /archive/ directory.

Please don't make any blog posting in rakudo.org today.

If you are a blogger on Movable Type on rakudo.org now, and I haven't
set up a new account for you, please let me know and I'll set one up.

Thanks,
xoxo,
Andy

--