List:       perl5-porters
Subject:    Re: PSC #128 2023-12-14
From:       Michiel Beijen <mb () x14 ! nl>
Date:       2024-01-08 21:26:31

Hi!

On 12/15/23 09:54, Paul "LeoNerd" Evans wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2023 01:14:34 +0100
> Elvin Aslanov <rwp.primary@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > submitted a talk proposal to the Perl dev room at FOSDEM
> > Links, please
> I don't think they're public yet until the schedule is published, but
> we submitted "Updates from the PSC"

It seems here's the link:

https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/event/fosdem-2024-3570-updates-from-the-psc/

So it's on Saturday, 3rd of February 2024, on FOSDEM, the big European
open source developers conference in Brussels, and there seems to be a
'Perl and Raku' devroom on Saturday -->
https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/track/perl-raku/

   in PSC#125, Philippe wrote:

* FOSDEM Perl Devroom CfP: none of us are planning to attend in person,
   but if someone else wanted to present on our behalf we could

And I guess this has changed, and at least Paul will be there?

I was planning on attending FOSDEM - it's always great! I was trying to create a list \
of talks I might be interested in a couple weeks ago and then the Perl/raku devroom \
was not there yet (or I just missed it!) and now I found it. While I do not do lots \
of perly stuff nowadays if it fits I might attend a presentation, or run into some \
perl people there

--
Michiel