List:       perl5-porters
Subject:    PSC #130 2024-01-04
From:       "Philippe Bruhat (BooK)" <book () cpan ! org>
Date:       2024-01-04 23:33:55

Happy new year, porters!

We discussed some recent mailing-list threads:

* `meta` experiments continue. They should probably provoke some kind of
  runtime warning about being experimental, but exact details need
  discussion
* Ovid requests to write another PPC about value constraint checks. We
  don't object as such, but would remind that a specification alone does
  not guarantee an implementation and we're still busy implementing the
  previous big idea (class)

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Garbage that is well-wrapped is still garbage.