List:       perl5-porters
Subject:    Re: haarg is now a committer
From:       Shlomi Fish <shlomif () shlomifish ! org>
Date:       2022-04-16 15:23:46

On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 12:08:22 -0700
Scott Baker <scott@perturb.org> wrote:

> On 4/14/22 11:45, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> > Porters,
> >
> > I have added Graham Knop to the Perl Committers group, meaning he can
> > now commit to perl5.git.   Thanks for all your work on Perl and Perl
> > Stuff over the years, Graham!
> >
> > --
> > rjbs
>
> Congrats Haarg! You're a good dude.
>
> "With great power comes great responsibility" - Some Comic Book guy

congrats and good luck.

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
What Makes Software Apps High Quality -  https://shlom.in/sw-quality

Knuth is not God! Typing "God" into Google and pressing "I'm Feeling Lucky"
will not lead you to his homepage.
    — https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/Knuth/