List:       perl5-porters
Subject:    dist/Thread-Queue/t/11_limit.t hangs
From:       George Greer <perl () greerga ! m-l ! org>
Date:       2020-03-21 20:06:45

Been having the test "dist/Thread-Queue/t/11_limit.t" hang often on my
Windows 2000 smoker lately, to the point of having to manually kill it.

I don't know if the Windows 10 smoker is having a similar issue as it
apparently rebooted for automatic updates and didn't restart so I need to
go downstairs and kick it.  After that I'll monitor whether it has the
same issue.

--
George Greer