List:       perl5-porters
Subject:    Re: Pod::Perldoc patches and new (little) feature
From:       Steffen Mueller <nj88udd02 () sneakemail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-30 8:15:43

Hi Enrico,

sorry for the delay in replying.

Enrico Sorcinelli wrote:
> I have patched Pod::Perldoc (3.15, latest CPAN and blead version) by
> adding some features and fixed several bugs regarding POD2 translation
> packages integration.

I went ahead and applied your patch with change
ad92440e4e7d7fcf84e99c11ae560b427583b796.

> PS: I omitted patches for doc and changes files

Cold you send a quick patch for the docs at least? Maybe even a test?

Best regards,
Steffen

PS: While I'm personally quite comfortable with English, I think the
work you're doing with translations is important to lower the barrier to
entry to the language. Thank you for that!