List:       perl5-porters
Subject:    Re: Perl 5.10.1
From:       Dave Mitchell <davem () iabyn ! com>
Date:       2009-06-30 22:39:17

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 06:33:11PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> I'd asked how to get the faked-up changelog for "stuff in blead but not
> merged to maint-5.10", which is the delta of things not yet described
> in perl5

under a checked-out maint-5.10, do

    $ mkdir ~/foo
    $ Porting/mergelog-tool -m -M ~/foo # this takes a minute or two

You'll then find a file ~/foo/p5c_rejected
which is an mbox file containing faked commit emails of all the post-5.10
commits to blead that haven't been pulled into maint-5.10.

You'll also see p5c_accepted, p5c_pending, which are those commits pulled,
and those not yet decided.

--
"You're so sadly neglected, and often ignored.
A poor second to Belgium, When going abroad."