List:       perl5-porters
Subject:    Re: Some Term::Cap tests never run on QNX 6
From:       Jonathan Stowe <jns () gellyfish ! com>
Date:       2007-11-29 21:06:36

Hi,
On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 08:40 -0800, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 08:23:58AM -0800, Matt Kraai wrote:
> > The test checks whether the terminal type is forced to dumb by Tgetent
> > on Windows, so I don't know how to run it with an alternate TERM.  The
> > attached patch skips it on QNX.
>
> Oops, I forgot the patch.  It's attached to this email.

Looks good - it's the pumpking's call to put it in for 5.10 but I'll
make a release of Term::Cap to CPAN to keep it in sync when it does.

BTW I've availed myself of Google's project hosting since my last three
SVN repositories went through theft, hardware failure and hardware
failure and it can be found here:

   http://jstowe.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Term-Cap/

Not that it changes much ;-)

/J\