List:       perl5-porters
Subject:    B refactoring to support B-friendly modules
From:       "Joshua ben Jore" <twists () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-17 23:24:44

The recent patches have had to fiddle with manual hardcoded constants
like OP_LIST and similar. ext/B/defsubs_h.PL now explicitly knows
about *lots* of stuff and has more header parsing code.

ext/B/B.xs had some s/static// done to some structures and functions
that both B::Generate and Runops::Trace have needed. I'm sure there
are other B-family modules which have needed them but I don't know
their names.

Josh

["b.refactor.txt.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]