List:       perl5-porters
Subject:    [perl #28063] re: Text widget problem
From:       "Weinberg, Edward D" (via RT) <perlbug-followup () perl ! org>
Date:       2004-03-29 22:39:30

# New Ticket Created by  "Weinberg, Edward D"
# Please include the string:  [perl #28063]

We upgraded our aix system to 5.2. We're using version 5.8 or Perl and 800.024 \
version of Tk.   After the upgrade we had trouble with perl/Tk apps using the Text \
widget.  We are now unable to highlight text in the widget for a simple copy paste \
operation.  The text highlights alright but the middle mouse paste no longer works. \
Kind of like the clipboard isn't working right.  This is not a problem with motif \
apps or with any other terminal operations;  only Per/Tk Text apps have shown this \
problem.   Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ed Weinberg