List:       perl5-porters
Subject:    Re: Perldoc policy regarding indirect notation (is there any, should
From:       "Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon" <brent () brentdax ! com>
Date:       2004-03-30 18:25:26

Elizabeth Mattijsen wrote:
> As far as I know there is no indirect object syntax in Perl 6, is
> there?  I hope not.

IIRC, it's now

     $val=methname ClassName: @args;

Which removes the ambiguity.  I think the colon is optional if there
aren't any args--Larry considers that an acceptable amount of ambiguity.

Of course, that's not even this week's ruling--it's last week's.

--
Brent "Dax" Royal-Gordon <brent@brentdax.com>
Perl and Parrot hacker

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.