List:       perl5-porters
Subject:    [ID 20020204.020] Company Merger
From:       "marketing () aboutjcmorris ! com" <cmprn111169 () gm20 ! com>
Date:       2002-02-05 7:25:27

YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS EMAIL BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPRESSED INTEREST IN PRODUCTS THAT WE \
CAN SAVE YOU MONEY ON.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR MAILING LIST PLEASE \
CLICK THE UNSUBSCRIBE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS EMAIL. WE CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU \
WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY.
IImportant Announcement from J.C. Morris & Company

For the past few years, our customers have enjoyed the ability to purchase computers \
and related products from manufacturers like Sony, Apple, IBM, Toshiba and Compaq at \
prices below wholesale.

Now, J.C. Morris & Company has teamed up with an additional distributor, Allied \
Interactive Micro-Systems, a company that specializes in the world-wide distribution \
of computer hardware, software and electronics, from manufacturers like Bose, Pioneer \
and Canon.

Here’s your chance to get to know us, and from now until February 10, 2002 if you \
visit us on-line or in person and make a purchase, we will give you an additional 25% \
off our current price.  This is our way of saying thank you for taking the time to \
visit our company.

Sincerely,
Jim Morris
Vice President
J.C. Morris & Company
http://gm12.com/r.html?c=111249&r=111169&t=17547139&l=1&d=8169973&u=http://www.aboutjcmorris.com

Apple iMac
$899.95

http://gm12.com/r.html?c=111249&r=111169&t=17547139&l=1&d=8169973&u=http://www.aboutjcmorris.com

Tower Place Center Suite 1800, 3340 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
1-800-845-6215