List:       perl-xml
Subject:    Re: Perl-XML digest, Vol 1 #239 - 7 msgs
From:       "Azita Mousavi" <Azita_Mousavi () infoimageinc ! com>
Date:       2001-03-19 23:43:45

Hi  All
I am using XML::Writer for parsing data and creating xml tags but for a
unknbow reason I cannot  view tags by ie5.5
I wrote a test script very simple one and I could view them by browser but
my program has lots of foreach ,if  and other loops
What can I do to be able to view them by browser.
Other question :
How can I put top level element inside of foreach brackets and  clese that
element
out side of bracket?
is this something possible?
Or I have to use another module?