List:       perl-xml
Subject:    Re: XML-LibXML-1.54_3 t/02parse  died failing tests 221-460
From:       Christian Glahn <christian.glahn () uibk ! ac ! at>
Date:       2003-01-10 9:55:07

your problem might is related to  your platform (there are some notes
about XML::LibXML on HPUX in this lists archives and in the comp.lang.perl.*
newsgroups).

> I'm trying to get an xmlified perl 5.8.0 running on a HP 10.26 (a 10.20
> variant).
> When testing XML-LibXML-1.54_3 I get the error below. Based on earlier
> emails about XML:Simple, I'm trying the beta versions of

<snip/>

> The machine has a recent iconv, expat, libxml2 and libxslt on it.

also i noticed problems with the betas and the recent libxml2 versions
(2.4.30 and later). i run on my boxes libxml2 2.4.26 without anyproblems,
so you might try that one, too.

christian