List:       perl-xml
Subject:    Thanks
From:       Doru-Catalin Togea <doru-cat () ifi ! uio ! no>
Date:       2001-10-25 6:53:33

to those who answered my message about installing XML::DOM. I loved the
way ppm worked: nice, clean and fast. I haven't had a chance to use the
module yet, but I reckon it will work just fine.

Catalin

	<<     We are what we repeatedly do.      >>
	<<  Excellence, therefore, is not an act  >>
	<<             but a habit.               >>