List:       perl-win32-web
Subject:    Fwd: RE: OT RE: Web
From:       "$Bill Luebkert" <dbe () wgn ! net>
Date:       2001-05-24 23:19:39

Steve Sotis wrote:

> Use Netscape 6, select View and set text size by percentage!

Drives me crazy - I hate it.  Got comfortable over the years with NS
and then 6 came out and it made backwards advances (at least UI wise).

I'll stick with 4.7 until maybe 7 comes out and fixes things back to
the way they worked on 4.x.  :)

If they could just keep the lock-ups and crashes down ...
--
  ,-/-  __      _  _         $Bill Luebkert   ICQ=14439852
 (_/   /  )    // //       DBE Collectibles   http://www.todbe.com/