List:       perl-win32-web
Subject:    RE: set cookie, then redirect
From:       Roland Corbet <Roland () psyche ! net ! uk>
Date:       2000-11-23 9:36:35

At 20:47 22/11/2000, MILLER David R. wrote:
>If I'm coming in late on this thread and don't have all the details, forgive
>me.
>
>My advice is to eschew CGI.pm and just do something like:
>
>print <<STOP;
>HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
>Location: $URL
>Set-Cookie: $key=$value; path=/
>
>STOP
>
>This definitely works. Note the extra blank line after Set-Cookie.

Excellent!  It worked a treat :)  Much easier than messing around with CGI.pm.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Roland

--
Roland Corbet
Systems Administrator & Developer

Tel: + 44 (0)1384 414183 Ext. 4412
Fax: + 44 (0)1384 414111
E-Mail: Roland@psyche.net.uk
WWW: http://www.psyche.net.uk

--
The information contained within this e-mail sent by Cradley Print Ltd. is
confidential and is intended for the named recipient only. If you are not

Encryption and Viruses
==================
Please note that this e-mail and any attachments have not been encrypted.
They may therefore be liable to be compromised. Please also note that it is
your responsibility to scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.
Viruses and compromises of security are inherent risks in relation to
e-mail.

We do not, to the extent permitted by law, accept any liability (whether in
contract, negligence or otherwise) for any virus infection and/or external
compromise of security and/or confidentiality in relation to transmissions
sent by e-mail.

Contracts
========
Please note, that contracts may NOT be concluded on behalf of Cradley Print
Ltd by e-mail, but contracts on behalf of our clients may be concluded by
e-mail.