List:       perl-win32-web
Subject:    Dos windows pop up when running cgi system on Windows 2000 IIS 5
From:       "Dennis Simpson" <simpson () august ! com>
Date:       2005-06-08 13:13:23

When running a perl (5.8.0 and 5.8.7) cgi .pl file (not isapi) on Windows 2000 using \
IIS 5.0, each Web screen pops up a DOS window momentarily as part of the system call, \
I believe.

I've searched the posts, but the URLs pointed to don't exist any more. I installed on \
a different Windows 2000 machine, and the DOS windows do not occur.

Is there a registry setting or something else I can look into?

Thank you in advance.

..Dennis