List:       perl-win32-web
Subject:    RE: show status: job is being processed
From:       "Peter Guzis" <PGuzis () encad ! com>
Date:       2003-10-04 1:07:36

Turn on autoflush with $| = 1

Watch out the script doesn't run too long or, depending on your server configuration, \
the script could be terminated forcefully.

A better solution might be to write a long-running daemon process to run jobs on the \
script's behalf.  After the job starts you could just have the script refresh every \
once in a while to check for job completion.

Peter Guzis
Web Administrator, Sr.
ENCAD, Inc.
- A Kodak Company