List:       perl-win32-users
Subject:    RE: help finding module using PPM
From:       David Prowak <prowak () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-09-29 19:20:43

Thanks.

That's exactly what I was doing, and I just wanted to
make sure I wasn't doing something incorrectly.

To install the module, I would not use the PPM install
function, and instead download the module and install
it by hand.

I'm doing this on a Win98 and/or WinNT box.

Will the makefile work on these platforms?

For some reason, I'm thinking that makefile
is a Unix creation.

Will makefile work on Wintel?

Thanks for your help,
Dave