List:       perl-win32-users
Subject:    Re: Win32::OLE and inproc interfaces?
From:       "Thomas A. Horsley" <Tom.Horsley () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2000-01-31 3:15:47

>I know it is kind of uncool to check the module documentation, but if you
>search the Win32::OLE docs you'll see that it actually mentions the
>MAPI.Session object.

Thanks. I actually had read through the docs before I started, but by the
time I tried everything with Outlook.Application and worked my way back to
CDO and MAPI.Session I didn't remember that particular tidbit (It also
didn't occur to me that some interfaces would work "normally" and others
would need you to wiggle your nose and give the magic handshake first, but
having used Microsoft stuff for a while now, I should have suspected it :-).

--
>>==>> The *Best* political site <URL:http://www.vote-smart.org/> >>==+
      email: Tom.Horsley@worldnet.att.net icbm: Delray Beach, FL      |
<URL:http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley> Free Software and Politics <<==+