List:       perl-win32-users
Subject:    Re: What happened to the online list at Activestate (fwd)
From:       llornkcor <llornkcor () llornkcor ! com>
Date:       1999-11-23 5:26:49

> I have been subscribed to the list for about a month, using
> the online lookup at Activestate. As of a couple of days ago
> I was unable to access this method of lookup. Any one know
> what has happend?

No, but I  too wish they would get it set back, it saves asking redundant
questions to have a searchable database of the list archives.
LP

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [perl-win32-users@progressive-comp.com]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
         leave-perl-win32-users-90392J@lyris.activestate.com
For non-automated Mailing List support, send email to
         ListHelp@ActiveState.com