List:       perl-win32-users
Subject:    RE: Problem with recursive routine
From:       "Barry Brevik" <BBrevik () StellarMicro ! com>
Date:       2011-11-29 0:46:47

Thanks. That is a cool observation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tobias Hoellrich [mailto:thoellri@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 3:47 PM
To: Barry Brevik; perl Win32-users

You are not changing the directory while traversing. Whenever you access
"$nxtfile", you'll need to access it as "$targetdir/$nxtfile". So, this
(among other things):
        $fileTotalSize += (-s $nxtfile);    # THIS IS LINE 61 REFERRED
TO IN THE ERROR MSG.
Needs to become:
        $fileTotalSize += (-s "$targetdir/$nxtfile");    # THIS IS LINE
61 REFERRED TO IN THE ERROR MSG.

Cheers - Tobias