List:       perl-win32-users
Subject:    Re: Perl book sale at Suntec City (Singapore)
From:       Foo Ji-Haw <jhfoo-ml () extracktor ! com>
Date:       2006-03-27 3:11:00

Carrefour. On the second floor beside the DVD shelves. The books are new
but a bit dusty. There's also a chunk of Java and .Net books as well,
but the good ones are probably gone by now.

Warning: books are not sold cheap for nothing. These are usually a bit
out-versioned. But for Perl stuff it's still ok. I didn't get the Perl
books on Bioinformatics and Beginning Perl. But they should still be around.