List:       perl-win32-users
Subject:    Re: Multiple programs
From:       Sisyphus <kalinabears () iinet ! net ! au>
Date:       2005-02-28 22:25:27

MJG wrote:
> Right, Perlapp.  I'm just wondering how to compile a single script
> rather than two and one of the programs calles the other.  I guess
> Win32::Service will work ok for this..

I really don't know. Maybe if A.pl calls B.pl with:

do 'B.pl';
or
require 'B.pl';

then it might be necessary to compile only A.pl into (say) A.exe.

Then there's the question of whether A.exe still needs to be able to
find B.pl - and I don't know the answer to that, either.

And, of course, 'do' and 'require' may not be suitable for your
particular case to begin with.

Anyway - that's something you could investigate :-)

Cheers,
Rob