List:       perl-win32-users
Subject:    Send space bar key
From:       "Attiah, Ibrahim A" <ibrahim.attiah () aramco ! com>
Date:       2002-12-31 4:56:01

My script sending a specific DOS commands to the domain where it replies
to these commands by listing some output result.

When I access the domain manually and execute the same commands I got a
part of the output\result ended with [<SP>,<CR>,/,F,N,Q,?] where I have
to press space bar to make the flow of the result continue and get the
remaining output\result.

In some case, if the output\result too long, I have to press space bar
many time to get all the output\result.

How can I send space bar key to the domain through the script to make it
listing all my DOS commands output\result?

Thank you.