List:       perl-win32-users
Subject:    RE: Using win32 with cgi
From:       "Sundara Rajan" <surajan () siebel ! com>
Date:       2002-03-30 18:25:07

To clarify , it runs on commandline but fails when run as CGI. I ran it on
cmdline by passing the form input value as a param and it worked. And sorry
, the message that I get is "The Machine could not be restarted due to
error: $! \n" one and not the other. sorry about that - wrong copy-paste.
I tried setting the MIME header but didn't make a difference.
I'm not very familiar with IIS , how do I make the script require a login?
The user logged into the machine that has the IIS on it has admin privileges
on the machine that I'm trying to reboot ? I assumed that that would be
sufficient..
Thanks a lot for your help