List:       perl-win32-porters
Subject:    4 arg select on win32!
From:       Tom Henrik Aadland <tomha () tihlde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-25 12:57:13

Hi!
I have a server which I'm suppose to port from unix to win32, the problem
 seems to be with 4 arg select which according to different documents
should work on win32 with sockets.
The purpose is to block until a client tries to connect and send
something.
$nfound = select($rout=$rin, undef, undef, undef);
$rin and $rout are constructed using vec and fileno.
If this is suppose to work on win32, can someone please point me to an
example? Or maybe a possible workaround.

Many thanks in advece,

Tom Henrik