List:       perl-win32-admin
Subject:    Re: interfacing with Eudora
From:       Yeoh Yiu <squid () panix ! com>
Date:       2001-05-26 4:54:30

tlist is from the WinNT resource kit.

Task List.

Shows the command, command line, working directory, memory usage and
DLLs for each running task.

syntax
      TLIST
      TLIST -t
      TLIST pid
      TLIST -t pid
      TLIST pattern
      TLIST -t pattern

key
   -t   : Show Task dependencies in Tree form

   pid  : List module information for this task
          if no PID is given - all Tasks are listed

pattern : A complete task name or expression pattern (e.g. CMD.*)
          if a pattern is given it will match against
          task names or window titles.

squid.
http://omor.com/perl/