List:       perl-win32-admin
Subject:    RE: Re: ADMINMISC module installation.
From:       Samir.Gupta () ubsw ! com
Date:       2000-09-22 0:55:14

you need to put the tar.gz file in a seperate directory.

so if the ppd file is in c: then the tar.gz file has to be in c:\x86
directory for it to find it.

try command c:>ppm install win32-adminmisc.ppd

and it should not ask you any questions and if the path is correct will
do the installation.

Samir