List:       perl-win32-admin
Subject:    RE: Altering MSOutlook 98 Profiles
From:       Ky-Anh Phan <KPhan () centerbeam ! com>
Date:       2000-07-28 21:31:10

If that's all you need to do, then keep the old servers up for a while.
Exchange should resolve to the new ones on its own.

----
I'm wondering if anyone out there has used perl to alter MSOutlook 98
profiles.  I'm replacing our current email server with a new email
server
under a different name, site name, etc, and am going to be needing to
alter
everyone's outlook profiles to point to NEWSERVER instead of OLDSERVER
pull down email.