List:       perl-win32-admin
Subject:    Re: Win32:Perms Set permissions on network shares in IIS script
From:       Hack =?iso-8859-1?Q?Kampbj=F8rn?= <hack () person ! dk>
Date:       1999-12-19 16:50:28

You don't say otherwise so I suspect that you have not logging for your
script. So it will be running under the IUSR_<user> which have no
network access. Don't give it that. Instead remove everyone and the
IUSR_<user> from the scripts ACL. That way IIS will log you in with the
user you want.

--
Med venlig hilsen

Hack Kampbjørn               hack@intra-action.dk
intra-action a/s             +45 4547 4514

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-admin as: [perl-win32-admin@progressive-comp.com]