List:       perl-win32-admin
Subject:    Re: Win32::Perms SetRecursive problem
From:       Dave Roth <rothd () roth ! net>
Date:       1999-10-28 2:56:59

We have posted a new version that corrects the problem.  Download it and
let me know if the problem persists.

dave

At 10:57 AM 10/27/99 +0000, Steven Willard wrote:
>I am trying to get the SetRecurse() and SetOwner($Path, $Recurse) to work
>to set the owner of a set of directories.  I get "Error!, An exception has
>been caught".  Any help greatly appreciated
>
>steven.willard@ca.eyi.com
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-admin as: rothd@roth.net
>To unsubscribe, forward this message to
>          leave-perl-win32-admin-90393O@lyris.activestate.com
>For non-automated Mailing List support, send email to
>          ListHelp@ActiveState.com

Dave Roth                                ...glittering prizes and
Roth Consulting                      endless compromises, shatter
rothd@roth.net                          the illusion of integrity
Win32, Perl, C++, ODBC, Training
http://www.roth.net

Our latest Perl book is now available:
"Win32 Perl Programming: The Standard Extensions"
You can find it at Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578700671/rothconsulting/

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-admin as: [perl-win32-admin@progressive-comp.com]