List:       perl-win32-admin
Subject:    Re: [Win32::Service]
From:       Chuck Lawhorn <CharlieL3 () netscape ! net>
Date:       1999-10-27 9:44:10

You have to use

Win32::Service::StopService($hostname, W3SVC);

--Chuck

"Matt" <mdemarco@mcafeemail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
I know that this is a commonly asked question, but I can’t seem to find a
direct answer....
I'm trying to stop my web services via a perl script.  Here's the code I'm
using...

use Win32::Service;
$hostname=Win32::NodeName();
StopService($hostname, W3SVC);

When I run it I get this back...

Undefined subroutine &main::StopService called at C:\PERL\matt\srv.pl line
3.

Anyone have any ideas?  Any help would be GREAT!

Thanks,
Matt