List:       perl-win32-admin
Subject:    Re: problem with time
From:       Hack =?iso-8859-1?Q?Kampbj=F8rn?= <hack () person ! dk>
Date:       1999-10-21 23:20:51

Just some experimentation at late night ...

P:\hk>copy con time.pl
print "Perl script ... !!!\n";
^Z
        1 file(s) copied.

P:\hk>.\time.pl
Perl script ... !!!

P:\hk>./time.pl
Perl script ... !!!

P:\hk>time.pl
The system cannot accept the time entered.
Enter the new time:

P:\hk>perl time.pl
Perl script ... !!!

P:\hk>

I'm becoming everyday more of an unix fan - sometimes the "unix way"
just does make more sense 8-)

Will Roden wrote:
> =

> Thanks for the pointer.  I actually figured this out right after I sent=
 my

> problem.
> =

> -Will
> =

> At 08:57 AM 10/21/99 -0400, Trevor Joerges wrote:
> >Yes - it will happen on any Win32 O/S.
> >Rename the script to something other than "time" and try it again.
> >
> >-Trevor Joerges

-- =

Med venlig hilsen

Hack Kampbj=F8rn               hack@intra-action.dk
intra-action a/s             +45 4547 4514

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-admin as: [perl-win32-admin@progressive-comp.com]