List:       perl-win32-admin
Subject:    RE: virtual folders in IIS
From:       "Jon Jaques" <jonj () sysconn ! com>
Date:       2003-08-26 21:21:11

Hello,

I can't translate all of the COM stuff to Perl, but there is an
*excellent* book on doing this with VB; it is called "Windows NT/2000
ADSI Scripting for System Administration" and is available through
Oreilly.

It has great examples, and if you are familiar with doing com from Perl,
then you should probably have no problem making useable code.

HTH,

--Jon