List:       perl-win32-admin
Subject:    Win32::Perms share question
From:       "Guess Who" <guess_who344 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-08-12 16:54:53

Hello,

I'm trying to grant the everyone group READ permissions on a local share.
What am I doing wrong?  After the script runs, the share permissions show
the everyone group, however the 3 checkboxes (Full Contol, Change, Read) are
empty.

use Win32::Perms;

$host = Win32::NodeName;

$Dir = "\\\\$host\\views" unless( $Dir = $ARGV[0] );

$P = new Win32::Perms();

#  Everyone gets read
$P->Allow( 'everyone', READ );
$P->Set( $Dir );