List:       perl-win32-admin
Subject:    RE: Win32::AdminMisc::GetFileInfo Crash
From:       Dave Roth <rothd () Roth ! Net>
Date:       2002-09-20 3:28:16

You are right on both accounts. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gould, Kevin [mailto:Kevin.Gould@gentiva.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 9:35 AM
To: leonard.jacobsen@usbank.com; perl-win32-admin@listserv.ActiveState.com

I talked with Dave Roth about this about a year ago.  I had stumbled on a
couple of files that it couldn't handle; I think that a pkzip executable may
have been one of them if I remember correctly.  I expect he hasn't had time
to fix it, or that perhaps he's hoping someone else will contribute a
solution since he did all the hard work on the module in the first place.
;-)