List:       perl-win32-admin
Subject:    Re: access remote machine using Win32::TieRegistry [authentication question]
From:       "Jenda Krynicky" <Jenda () Krynicky ! cz>
Date:       2002-01-23 17:21:45

From:           	"Edward G. Orton" <ego@gwn.com>

I am not the author of Win32::Lanman !

Yes .. I think if you map a drive from that computer using a different
name you will be able to connect the registry as well.

Maybe try to connect to \\servername\IPC$ without specifying the
local drive.

Jenda

=========== Jenda@Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
					--- me